Call: 03335 670562
Lockforce is probably the best value and profitable locksmith franchise in the UK. Our technicians are masters of their trade and we will give you the training and support you need to become a highly skilled Lockforce locksmith.
What you get...
- A Defined Territory
- Lockforce Starter Pack of tools of the trade, stock and uniform
- A fully equipped tool kit for domestic lock call outs
- A Contract Management System, to keep track of jobs and ££
- Area-specific webpages tailored to your business to attract customers
- Comprehensive technical training which will teach you all you need to know to be successful
- Ongoing business support from the moment you come on board
- Direct access to your web development team
- Business planning consultation to make sure you are on the right track
- Full on-going Technical support
- Public Liability Cover - if the worst happens, you’ll be covered.
- A Dedicated loyalty programme that rewards you for referring prospective franchisees
- Cross-media marketing opportunities co-ordinated by our in-house team.
Once you have been accepted as a Lockforce Locksmith franchisee you will be given your own designated territory within which to build and develop your business. We can also allocate you a much larger call-out territory which will provide additional, non-exclusive locksmith work if available.
Why not just do it on your own? Well apart from all the support and training you get from Lockforce, as a ‘one man band’ your chance of securing national contract work is very slim. Lockforce Head Office have a focus on bidding and winning national work and have contracts in place helping our franchisees increase their turnover.
- The process for becoming a successful Lockforce franchisee is as follows...
- Telephone conversation with Gayle and our founder franchisee Carl
- Meet a Lockforce Technician for a Coffee
- Initial deposit to secure your territory
- 5-10 day training
- Support, advice, kit, everything you need to start!
- Company begins to trade
- Continued support